All permanent employees of Defense Forces i.e. Indian Army, Indian Air Force, Indian Navy and Coast Guards.
Ex-servicemen and New Recruits (under training) are also eligible & covered in this Scheme.
Minimum Balance Requirement
- (This is a Zero Balance Account)
Group Personal Accidental Death Insurance Cover (Group Insurance Policy taken at HO and premium is borne by H.O. centrally)
- Group Personal Accident Death Insurance Cover of Rs 50 Lakh*
- Permanent Total Disability(as defined vide Insurance Policy) Cover of Rs. 50 lakhs*
- Permanent Partial Disability (50%) Cover (as defined vide Insurance Policy) of up to Rs.25 lakhs*
- Air Accidental Insurance of Rs. 1 Cr*
- Education Benefit of Rs.2 lakh (for cases resulting in death/PTD)
- Golden Hour Cashless Hospitalisation upto Rs.1 lakh (for cases resulting in Death/PPD/PTD)
* Maximum Insurance Cover available is either 10 times Gross annual income of account holder or any of the above mentioned applicable Insurance Coverages, whichever is less.
ATM Cum Debit Card
- Free Platinum Card with daily cash withdrawal limit of Rs.50,000/- and POS limit of Rs. 1 Lakh.
- Nil Annual Renewal Charges
- Free Add on Card
Coverage of Ex-servicemen Personnel
Ex-servicemen are also eligible
(Free Facility of RTGS/NEFT payment was earlier available through internet Banking only)
Free Cheque Leaves
25 Leaves Per Quarter
Concession in charges of lockers for self & immediate family member
- 30% concession
- (Subject to availability of Locker at the Branch)
- (Family includes spouse & dependent children)
Salary Advance as Easy Overdraft Facility(max 1 month)
One month’s net salary ( not to exceed Rs. 1 Lakh)
- Minimum one month’s Salary Credit in the Salary Account.
- Undertaking from employee/ employer
As applicable to Star Personal Loan for the scheme Repayment within 30 days
Branch Head irrespective of Scale
Pass Book/Statement (Monthly)
First issuance Free of Cost
Instant Personal Loan
- Demand Loan of 6 months net salary (not to exceed Rs. 5 Lakh) to be repaid in less than 36 months.
- Minimum CIBIL Score of 675
- The proponent does not have any existing personal loan from anywhere else
- Minimum three months’ Salary Credit in the Salary Account.
- All other prevailing conditions of Star Personal Loan Scheme are to be complied with. Undertaking from employee/ employer
ROI:As applicable to Star Personal Loan
Delegation: Branch Head irrespective of Scale
Concession in Processing Charges on Retail Loans
50% Waiver of Processing Charges in Vehicle Loan, Home Loan & Personal Loan ( At times when Festival Offers are not active)
Star Share Trade (3 in 1 account) Demat, SB, Online share Trading
For holdings upto Rs. 50,000/- : FREE For holdings upto Rs. 2 Lakh : Rs 150/-
Free Demand Drafts / Pay Order (upto Rs.50,000/-)
6 per quarter
Transactions at Non-home branches
Cash Deposit at Other SOL
Free of charge
Cash withdrawal at other SOL Max limit Rs 50,000/-
Free of Charge
Issuance of Rupay International card free of cost
SUD Life Group Term Insurance Cover
SUD Life Group Term Insurance Cover at very attractive rate. The salient features are
- Wider entry age up to 65th birthday.
- Choice of Sum assured up to 5 lakhs
- Hassle free process with just a one pager enrollment form
- No medicals required
- Competitive premium rates
BOI STAR JAI JAWAN HOME LOAN SCHEME
- Scheme for financing House/Flats constructed by Army Welfare Organization (AWHO), Air force, Naval Housing Board (ANHB) and Para Military Forces.
- There is 100% Waiver on processing charges in Home Loan under this scheme.
- In case of Death of Borrower on account of war/external aggression/terrorist attack, outstanding Loan amount (subject to Maximum of Rs. 50 Lakhs or to the extent of drawing limit, whichever is lower) to be written off
Other Facilities & Incentives
- Utility Bills Payment Facility Through E-Pay
- Assisted Online Filing of ITR through bank’s website.
- Option of availing health insurance and Group Term insurance from existing tie-up partners
Available as per the prevailing banking norms