Ms. Veni Thapar, aged 50 years, is a Chartered Accountant and Cost Accountant. She has Diploma in Information Systems Audit from ICAI and Certification in Information Systems Audit from ISACA (USA). She is a Senior Partner with M/s V K Thapar and Company, Chartered Accountants.
During her career spanning over more than 25 years, she has handled:
- Statutory and Internal Audits of companies and organisations
- Bank Audits for various branches of Public Sector Banks
- Consultancy in Information Systems Audit
- Consultancy in Company Law, Indirect Taxes, FEMA and RBI matters
- Consultancy in Direct and Indirect Taxation including International Taxation.
- Board member in firms, bank, companies, etc.
Presently, she is on the Board of Governors of Indian Institute of Corporate Affairs.
She was elected as Shareholder Director of the Bank for a term of 3 years, w.e.f 04.12.2021.