To meet the financial requirements of medical/ healthcare professionals
- For acquiring premises on ownership basis or purchase of plot & construction thereof, for the purchase of establishing/ running clinics, nursing homes, pathological labs, hospitals subject to compliance with license/ registration requirements under laws of State / Central Govt. as the case may be OR
For setting up/ running clinics, nursing homes, pathological labs, hospitals on rented premises subject to compliance with license/ registration requirements under laws of State / Central Govt. as the case may be. Lease period should not be less than term loan repayment period.
- Expansion/ renovation/ modernization of existing premises/ Clinic/ Nursing Home, Pathological lab, Hospital.
- For purchase of furniture & fixture, furnishing, renovation of existing clinics, nursing homes, pathological labs, hospitals.
- For purchase of medical equipment for Clinics/Hospitals/ scanning centres/ pathological laboratories/ diagnostic centres, professional tools, computers, UPS, software, books.
- For purchase of Ambulance/ Utility Vehicles.
- Working Capital requirement for meeting recurring expenses, stock of medicines / consumables etc.
Nature of Facility & Repayment
Fund based & Non-Fund based.
For Business Premises: Term Loan
- Maximum period of 10 years excluding moratorium period.
- Maximum moratorium 18 months for purposes where construction in involved. The moratorium can be extended upto 24 months in need based cases, where construction of building is also proposed along with purchase of plot, subject to ensuring viability of the project.
For Equipment Purchase: Term Loan
- Repayable in 5-10 years including moratorium period of maximum 12 months depending upon the cash accrual of the unit and life of the equipment.
- Equipment financing by Import of machinery through LC permitted. LC limit can be allowed as a sub-limit of Term Loan within overall limits.
Vehicle Loan: Term loan repayable in 8 years with moratorium of maximum 2 months for ambulance, vans and other utility vehicles.
Maximum moratorium 6 months for purposes other than the above.