StarConnect Retail Internet Banking
Application Supported by Blocked Amount (ASBA) IPO
We have enhanced and added a new on our StarConnect Retail Internet Banking for Application Supported by Blocked Amount (ASBA) IPO.
It’s online, instant, simple and convenient. It simply requires –
- Internet Banking facility with Transaction facility,
- Demat Account with any of the DPO,
- DP ID and Client ID for Demat with NSDL DPO or Client ID for Demat with CDSL DPO
- PAN Number.
You can use this new feature for –
ASBA IPO, facilitates the "Resident Retail Individual Investor" to subscribe to ASBA IPO up to an amount of Rs.2,00,000/-.
How to use this feature -
For ASBA IPO from Internet Banking
Step1.Click on Requests Tab after Login to Internet Banking and select ASBA IPO Request
Step2. ASBA IPO Details
For viewing the IPO’s available
Step3. Bid cum Application
- Select the IPO from the Dropdown
- Provide the Demat account by selecting NSDL/CSDL as the case may be
- Number of Units
- Provide the PAN Number
- Debit Account (to be selected from Dropdown)
- Click on submit and provide User Id and Transaction Password for confirming the BID
- The Cyber Receipt will be displayed
Please note that in case, the Demat Account details and/or PAN number provided in the bid cum application, for ASBA could not be verified by Registrar, the bid shall be liable to be rejected by the Registrar.
Step4. View Status
The Bid cum Application submitted can be viewed by clicking on View Status
Step5. Withdraw Bid cum Application
Select the Bid cum Application to be withdrawn by clicking on Withdraw bid cum application.
Some Dos and Don'ts
We welcome your suggestions/ feedback, for which you may write to us at firstname.lastname@example.org or call us on 91-22-40919191.
- Please always destroy the PIN Mailer containing your Password, after memorizing the same.
- Always type www.bankofindia.com in your browser address bar to log on to our site.
- Do not use common names as your Password, which may be easy for others to guess. Keep your Password complex.
- Please do not divulge/ reveal your Password to anyone, even to a Bank Staff.
- Never disclose your Password/s on emails.
- Do not click on any links embedded in emails received by you from any source (including Bank of India) for logging on to our Star Connect Internet Banking Services.
- Please beware of phishing mails.