Keeping in tune with the present requirements of our customers, corporates and the students who are going abroad for higher studies, we have introduced Bank of India International Travel Card to make the travel convenient, safe and hassle-free.
BOI International Travel Card is EMV chip based card and backed by extensive VISA network. The card can be used at ATMs and VISA merchant outlets across the world. The Card cannot be used in India, Nepal and Bhutan.
- The card is available in USD.
- Minimum loading amount is 250 US Dollars.
- The card is valid till the expiry date mentioned on the card.
- The card can be used for repetitive use upto the expiry date of the card within the eligibility limits and approved purposes.
- Dedicated 24*7 Helpline.
- Competitive Exchange rates.
- Savings on Cross currency (when used in other than currency denominated countries.)
- Convenience of reloading the card for repetitive usages during the validity of the card.
- Fee of Rs.100/- in lieu of lost card with available balance.