In its pursuit to be of help to the Exporter Community, Bank of India launched Exporters' Gold Card on 15-7-2004. The card was unveiled by Shri P.V. SubbaRao, Executive Director, Reserve Bank of India. The function was chaired by the Chairman and Managing Director of the Bank, Shri M. Venugopalan, and well attended by about 150 leading exporters from Mumbai and neighbouring places.
Some of the benefits accruing to the Gold Card holders are as under:
- Privileged customer status at all our branches
- Competitive terms/ pricing in interest/ service charges
- Approval of limits for longer tenure- three years
- Fast track processing
- Assessment of working capital limits uptoRs. 5 Crs. at 20 % of average yearly turnover estimated/ projected for next three years.
- Priority for allocation of Foreign Currency funds.
- In-built provision for over limits/ seasonal limits for sudden export orders and during peak season.
- Running packing credit account facility.
- Multiple cards to single exporter entity.
- Issue of international debit cards/ credit cards to principal persons and/or representatives, including complimentary cards.
It will be the Bank's objective to continue to extend the best of services to the exporter community in the days to come.