The scheme known as the credit guarantee fund for stand up India (CGSSI) to be managed and operated by National Credit Guarantee Trustee Company Ltd. (NCGTC), a wholly owned trustee company of Government of India.
- The central government vide Ministry of Finance (Department of Financial Services , New Delhi) notification dated 25.04.2016 has launched the CGSSI scheme for the purpose of providing guarantees to loans extended under Stand Up India scheme.
- The broad objective of the fund would be to guarantee credit facilities of over Rs.10 lakhs & up to Rs.100 lakh sanctioned by Bank and other Financial Institutions under the Stand up India Scheme.
- Credit facilities sanctioned to scheduled castes/scheduled tribes, and woman beneficiaries to start new project/green field projects/first time ventures under manufacturing services or trading in non – farm sector.
- Term Loan – Loan period as per sanction proposal
- Working capital – 12 months from account opening date, which will be updated every year.